The VW Warranty Ranks Among America’s Best for Sale in Mt. Prospect, IL
Purchasing a Volkswagen means purchasing years of security thanks to the VW warranty. Volkswagen has taken that security further, now offering the best SUV warranty available on the market: a 6-year/72,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty for both the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan and 2018 Volkswagen Atlas. Drive with confidence with the New Vehicle Limited Warranty coverage. Autobarn VW of Mt Prospect in Mt. Prospect is excited to extend this benefit to our customers!
Volkswagen Has You Covered
The 2018 Tiguan and Atlas aren’t the only new VW vehicles offering generous warranty coverage, but we’re proud to announce that these benefits outdo competitors’ warranties. Research shows that drivers tend to keep their vehicle for six years—and VW is paying attention. For six years, you’ll receive the following:
- Technology Covered: New VW SUVs include luxuries like a Fender Premium Audio System and the Volkswagen Digital Cockpit—both of which are covered.
- Transferrable Benefits: Should you decide to sell your vehicle before the warranty is over, the new owner will inherit coverage at no additional cost.
- Powertrain Confidence: If your vehicle malfunctions due to a mechanical defect, Volkswagen will perform repairs at any authorized dealer at no cost to you.
VW Warranty Against the Competition
Other automakers include limited warranties on new purchases, but they leave you high and dry before defects can rear their ugly head. Volkswagen stands by every new vehicle that leaves the dealership for your protection and satisfaction.
- Popular SUV coverage is limited to 36,000 miles—half of the bumper-to-bumper warranty for the Atlas and Tiguan.
- Even on the high end, automakers like Hyundai and Kia max out at 5-year/60,000-mile warranties.
- You’re covered under the hood and inside the cabin.
Find Your Volkswagen Today
Browse our inventory with a knowledgeable sales specialist at Autobarn VW of Mt Prospect. Then, contact us when you’re ready to make an appointment. We offer competitive financing and easy lease deals for our Des Plaines and Arlington Heights customers, and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out!
If you’re shopping for a used car, mileage matters. It used to be a vehicle with over 100,000 miles wasn’t worth buying. However, depending on its repair and maintenance history, that’s not always the case. Find out how condition, location, and usage influence your used car buying decision at The Autobarn Volkswagen of Mt. Prospect near Des Plaines. Used CarsLow-Mileage Used…
Regular oil replacement is an important part of any vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule, but unless you’ve had the chance to talk with the experts, you may be in the dark about how often you should change your oil! In years past, many drivers were told that oil should be replaced every 3,000 miles, but this…
The 2019 Volkswagen Atlas towing capacity proves that it’s more than just an SUV with great fuel economy, safety features, and interior features. Able to tow up to 5,000 pounds, the Atlas is ready for a small camper or boat for your next weekend away from Chicago. Explore more of the VW Atlas performance and…